CITE FROM TAGORE"I CAST MY OWN SHADOW UPON MY PATH, BECAUSE I HAVE A LAMP THAT HAS NOT BEEN LIGHTED!"
As I said, I haven't write any words here,for a long time. the reason is not only because that I am not clearly what can be written down,but also what is worth to writting. maybe I needn't to think too much ,just do it!
last Tuesday, I watched Johnny's latest film "Sparrow" ,it is great and I Like it so much. the film makes me exciting, but usually, I would be complain myself, main about when can I make my dream come true, while I found a nice movie. It is a boiling question.
nobody can tell me the result. on my path, gold is looking at me and keeping quiet, while say nothing. Even though, he don't want to lighting the darkness path for you, in a distant place . complain is useless, funny and stupid , finding the direction ,lighting your lamp, shining your path, let your shadow behind you!!
2018-09-02
7 年前

1 条评论:
it's a challenge,
so,i think……
i think……
……
……
nothing,forget about it.
发表评论