leave alone/after leaving
chinese lyrics from:Vincy
Time goes by so fast,
It is so hard to count the pulses timely,
I cheat myself that you are still there,
but the tears don't want to leave from my face.
How will you leave, while we turn to the different direction to separating,
will I go on waitting for you,
or I have to get used to the solitary.
After your leaving, I found out how to love,
once you, falling in love, should not care the hurt,
I hold your love tightly in the air,
but I cann't make me not to lean on you in my arm.
After your leaving, I found out how to love,
I Knew all your feeling of how to make a choice,
I don't believe it is so easy to give up the love between us.
Finally,I found out,
if you never walk away,
and I never yield to the destined thing.
shall we go on loving each other,
It was just looked like a unexpected love,
Even though,I don't want to say goodbye with you,
but clearly I know I have to give up it~~~~~~
2018-09-02
7 年前

2 条评论:
世上还有比我更无聊的人 把中文翻译成英文
英文翻译成中文是把外国文化介绍到国内,中文翻译成英文是把本土文化传播到国外!!行为本身不无聊,无聊的是情绪~~~~
发表评论